What you will need
- Slide the chrome cover away from the key and remove it. This will expose the metal key.
- Remove the metal key and use it to pry open the key case.
- Slide the CR2032 battery out of the key.
- Install the new battery with the positive (+) sign facing you.
- Align the key shell and press it to close it.
- Reinsert the metal key.
This 315MHz smart key remote is used in many models, including the XF XJ XK XE model years 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019.
Handle your Jaguar key with care. Avoid touching the positive and negative sides of the battery at the same time.