Skip to main content
What you will need
- Unlock the vehicle and go to the driver's seat.
- Locate the window switch on the door panel of the vehicle.
- Pop the window switch out on the bottom using a pick tool or a screwdriver and pull it back to remove it from the door panel.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors of the window switch by pushing the clip and pulling the connector out.
- Unlock the tabs holding the window switch by using a pick tool or screwdriver to unhook the tabs.
- Pull the window switch out from the cover.
- Line up the new window switch to the cover and push it in until it snaps back into place.
- Connect the electrical connectors by pushing them to the connection port.
- Line up the tab on the top of the window switch first, then push it down to lock it into place.
- Check the window switch by moving the windows and adjusting the side mirror.