Does your windshield washer symbol illuminate your Volvo dashboard? Learn how to add windshield washer fluid to a Volvo.
The windshield washer symbol stays on when the washer fluid level is low.
What you will need
Bestseller No. 1
- Windshield Washer Fluid
Here is how to add windshield washer fluid to any Volvo vehicle.
- Park the Volvo on level ground. Set the parking brakes. Turn off the engine.
- Pull the hood release under the dashboard. It is located on the driver’s side, below the dash.
- Release the hood latch and lift the hood.
- Locate the windshield washer fluid reservoir. It is a blue cap that has the wiper symbol on top. On most Volvo cars, the windshield washer fluid reservoir is often located on the driver’s side of the engine.
- Remove the cap by lifting it. Add windshield fluid washer until you bring the level just below the cap.
In this guide, you will learn how to add windshield washer fluid on Volvo vehicles such as
When your Volvo wiper fluid is low, you will get a warning on the dashboard saying “Windshield Fluid Low,” “Washer Fluid Low,” or “Fill Windshield Wiper Fluid,” or the windshield fluid light will come on.
We hope you find the Volvo Add Windshield Washer Fluid guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Volvo.
Thank you for this great step by step post. Just got my first car which is a Volvo S60. At first looked for insturctions on the owners manual but that didn’t help me much. This was perfects. Thanks again.