Is your windshield warning light on, or is there no washer fluid coming from your Jaguar XF? Learn how to fix it by following the procedures below.
What you will need
- Work Gloves
- Safety Glasses
- Park your Jaguar on level ground. Set the parking brakes.
- Next, pull the hood release under the dashboard to open the hood.
- Locate the low-pressure AC charging port on your Jaguar XF in the engine bay on the driver’s side.
- Start the engine and allow it to idle. The transmission must be in Park.
- Turn on climate control. Set the blower fan speed to maximum. Set temperature to the coldest setting.
- Connect your AC recharge kit to the AC port and follow the instructions that come with your AC kit.
Don’t overtighten the cap on the AC port, as this can cause leaks.
We hope you find the Jaguar XF Recharge Air Conditioner guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Jaguar.