Is your Jaguar XF’s air-conditioning isn’t cold anymore? Your AC refrigerant might be running low. This article will teach you how to recharge the AC refrigerant on your Jaguar XF.
What you will need
- Work Gloves
- Safety Glasses
- Park your Jaguar on level ground. Set the parking brakes.
- Next, pull the hood release under the dashboard to open the hood.
- Locate the low-pressure AC charging port on your Jaguar XF in the engine bay.
- Start the engine and allow it to idle. The transmission must be in Park.
- Turn on climate control. Set the blower fan speed to maximum. Set the temperature to the coldest setting.
- Connect your AC recharge kit to the AC port and follow the instructions that come with your AC kit.
Don’t overtighten the cap on the AC port, as this can cause leaks.
We hope you find the Jaguar XF Recharge Air Conditioner guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Jaguar.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!