BMW CCC failure may cause navigation to keep rebooting. In most cases, the CCC needs to be replaced or repaired.
Try this as a temporary solution. It may not work in all cases.
- Get inside the car
- Turn on the ignition to position II. All dash lights turn on.
- Allow at least five seconds for the Navigation to get all the juice from the battery.
- Now start the car and hope that the navigation turns on. It may take a couple of restarts, but it normally starts.
When you start the car, as soon as you turn the ignition on, a huge current drawn from the battery goes to the starter.
This draw put the CCC in a rebooting loop. By allowing the CCC to power up first, you have a better chance of getting it to turn on.
CCC Permanent Fix
To fix the Navigation problem at the dealer, you will spend between $1000 and $1600 on average.
A cheaper fix would be using companies specializing in BMW CCC Repair. Send them your CCC; they will fix it and send it back.
- BMW CCC Repair Service (eBay link)
Read our other articles that can help you solve the problems with CCC on your BMW.
- What’s the difference between BMW CCC and CIC?
- BMW iDrive NAV Failure Due to CCC / CIC Problems
- BMW Radio iDrive Replacement | CCC CIC
- BMW Radio CCC DIY Repair
We hope you find the BMW Navigation Keeps Rebooting guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your BMW.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!