- Remove the push start button by pulling it out of the vehicle.
- Insert the key into the ignition switch and turn it one click (accessories position).
- Press the phone button on the right side of the steering wheel then press the ok button on the left side of the steering wheel. Hold them both for a few seconds.
- The instrument cluster will show different menus, select Pad Replacement then press ok to confirm.
- The instrument cluster will show To Move to Fitting, press ok to release the parking brakes.
- Once you’re done changing brake pads, press ok to set the parking brakes back.