Is your Volkswagen Jetta low beam light not working? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the low-beam light of your Volkswagen. This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to replace the low-beam light bulb on a Volkswagen Jetta.
What you will need
- Low Beam Light Bulb
- Pull the hood release under the hood, and open the hood.
- Access the back of the headlight and remove the cap by turning it counterclockwise.
- Reach inside the headlight and twist the light bulb counterclockwise.
- Remove the light bulb from the socket.
- Install the new light bulb on the socket.
- Insert the light bulb in the headlight and twist it slightly to lock it.
Make sure not to touch the light bulb with bare hands. If the socket does not fit or lock in place, ensure no wires are stuck between the light bulb and the headlight.
We hope you find the Volkswagen Jetta Low Beam Light Bulb Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Volkswagen.
Access Factory Repair Manuals
The YOUCANIC Pro Manuals offer OEM Factory Repair Manuals with detailed steps and illustrations, comprehensive wiring diagrams, torque specifications, and access to technical service bulletins and OEM service information, mirroring dealership manuals.