Can’t lock or unlock your Jaguar due to a dead key fob battery? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the key fob battery of your Jaguar.
What you will need
- CR2032 Battery
- Slide the chrome cover away from the key and remove it. This will expose the metal key.
- Remove the metal key and use it to pry open the key case.
- Slide the CR2032 battery out of the key.
- Install the new battery with the positive (+) sign facing you.
- Align the key shell and press it to close it.
- Reinsert the metal key.
This 315MHz smart key remote is used in many models, including the XF XJ XK XE model years 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019. Handle your Jaguar key with care. Avoid touching the positive and negative sides of the battery at the same time.
We hope you find the Jaguar Key Fob Battery Replacement Guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Jaguar.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!