This guide provides instructions on how to pair your phone with your Mazda 5 Bluetooth system necessary to make hands-free calls. You must use voice commands to pair your phone to your Mazda 5.
Follow the instructions below for more help.
- Press the voice button on the steering wheel.
- Listening will show on the screen.
- Speak the word: Setup
- Speak: Pairing Options
- Speak: Pair
- Turn on Bluetooth on your phone and search for Mazda 5.
- When asked for a pairing code, enter 0000.
- Press the Audio Cont button.
- Continue cycling through Bass, Treb, Fade, Bal, and Beep. The last option is the BT setup.
- Rotate the Audio Cont button to the right to select the BT setup.
- Press the Audio Control button several times to cycle through the menu.
- Pair Device
- Pair Delete Will delete a previously paired device.
- Device Info
- Link Change
The procedure to pair a phone with Mazda5 is very simple. These instructions apply to the 2010 through 2018 Mazda 5 equipped with hands-free Bluetooth technology.
If you have paired multiple devices, your Mazda 5 will automatically pair with the last paired device. If you and your significant other get in the car, it will connect to the phone last paired.
To change this behavior, you can delete and reconnect all the phones, ensuring the last paired phone is the one you want it to connect to when two phones are available. Or you can enter the Link Change menu to rearrange the order of the phones.
We hope you find the 2010-18 Mazda 5 Pair Bluetooth Phone guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mazda.