2014-2020 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class Oil Service Reminder Reset
Need to reset the oil service reminder on your Mercedes-Benz? This guide is a step-by-step procedure to reset the oil service reminder on a Mercedes-Benz GLA250 X156 2013-2021.
- Remove the push start button by pulling it out from the vehicle.
- Insert the key to the ignition switch and turn it with one click (accessories position on).
- Set the instrument cluster to display the miles.
- Press the phone button on the right side of the steering wheel, then press the OK button on the left side. Hold them both for a few seconds.
- The vehicle’s instrument cluster will show different menus. Select ASSYST PLUS and press the OK button to confirm.
- Select the Full-Service Menu on the vehicle’s instrument cluster.
- Scroll down by pressing the down arrow and select Conf. Full Service by pressing the ok button.
- Select the oil grade used in the vehicle.
- The instrument cluster will ask, “Oil Grade Service carried out?” select YES, and press ok to confirm the resetting of the oil reminder reset.
This tutorial shows how to reset the service overdue reminder on a Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class X156.
We hope you find the 2014-2020 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class Oil Service Reminder Reset guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Mercedes-Benz.