Learn how to change the battery on any Acura keyfob. Typically, Acura keys use the CR2032 Button Cell Battery.
This guide provides instructions on changing the battery on any Acura keyfob. Most Acura keys use the CR2032 Button Cell Battery.
- Press the tab and remove the metal key.
- Use the metal key to open the shell of your Acura keyfob.
- Use a small screwdriver to pop out the old battery.
- Press the new battery in, ensuring the positive (+) side faces you.
- Press the two parts of the keyfob together until you hear them click.
- Insert the metal key into the key fob.v
These instructions will help the owners of Acura change the key fob battery, which includes:
If you want to save money by fixing your Acura, check our guide on diagnosing vehicle problems like a pro.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!