Is the fog light assembly of your Kia Forte broken? Learn how to fix the problem by replacing the fog light assembly of your vehicle. This guide is a step-by-step procedure for replacing the daytime running light assembly on a Kia Forte 2018-2022.
What you will need
- Kia Forte Fog Light Assembly
- Philips Screwdriver
- Remove the front bumper. If you need help with this step, follow these procedures for removing the front bumper.
2. Or remove the engine splash shield. Remove the push clips around the engine splash shield using a flat screwdriver. Then remove the four front and three back bolts on the engine splash shield using a 10mm socket.
3. Disconnect the electrical connector of the light bulb by pressing the clip and pulling the connector out.
4. Remove the three screws on the lamp by turning the screws counterclockwise using a Philips screwdriver.
5. Pull the lamp out of the front bumper.
6. Line up the new fog light and daytime running light lamp.
7. Reinstall the three screws by turning them clockwise using a Philips screwdriver.
8. Reconnect the electrical connector of the light bulb.
9. Reinstall the front bumper. If you need help with this step, follow these procedures for installing the front bumper.
We hope you find the 2018-2022 Kia Forte Fog Light Replacement guide helpful. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Kia Forte.
Have questions about your car? Get assistance in our newly launched forum section. We’re here to provide support!